What to Bring
- Soft-sided luggage (Duffel-type is preferable, 50 pounds for travel to our lodge)
- A Lightweight jacket
- Lightweight raingear (pants and hooded jacket)
- Lightweight gloves
- At least one change of clothing-comfortable clothing (polypropylene and lots of layers)
- Tennis or camp shoes for the lodge/camp
- Mosquito repellent and sunscreen
- Sunglasses and sun hat or baseball cap
- Camera, batteries, memory cards
- Personal gear
Optional: Waders, personal fishing gear and hip boots.
For Hiking Trips
- Sturdy, well broken-in comfortable hiking shoes!
- Clothes for dressing in layers
- Long pants
We will provide packs, water bottles and first aid supplies.